Sally tagged me to write 7 facts about myself and then pass it on to 7 more bloggers. I've done this sort of tag twice before and as I'm extremely boring I can't think there is anything else of interest to say so these are quite trivial, sorry!
1. I have one ear different to the other - it has no curly edge! (One of my brothers has two different colour eyes, one green, one brown, so we must be a strange lot!)
2. I dislike being in confined spaces with other people - airports, supermarkets, shops, etc., and especially offices and hospitals .
3. I like to mimic accents and dialects. I think it comes from visiting relatives in West Cork every summer when I was young. The two I can't do are Scotland and Northern Ireland. New York, Liverpool and Yorkshire are my favourites! I've had four accents in total from all the places I've lived and schools I went to as I grew up.
4. I like food with a crunch or a bite - even chocolate goes in the fridge. Foods such as creme caramel, yogurt, custard or mashed bananas make me want to heave!
5. I touched a Red Knee Tarantula called Freeda (after hypnotherapy at London Zoo). She was very soft. I don't kill any spiders or insects but I make an exception for mozzies!
6. I'm not a big sports fan on the whole but right now I'm into MotoGP! My Dad and my brothers have always been into bikes and I thought I was immune but I'm a bit of a Rossi fan now. He's arguably the best but always gracious in defeat. What I like about it is that all the riders are nice guys and they all desperately want to win and all are capable of winning. Makes for really exciting races that go right to the wire! (I drew a portrait of another rider Capirossi some time ago, here.) By process of osmosis I seem to have picked up a lot about rugby in the last few weeks too - never been interested before but I'm actually looking forward to the World Cup final tomorrow!
7. I was always a cat person but in the last few years I've become very fond of dogs too. I think there is some truth in the saying that dog owners tend to look like their dogs - if I got a dog, I'd probably go for a dachshund, and as I have a long nose and short legs, the resemblance would be pretty obvious methinks! I also like black lemurs and Siamese cats - notice a trend with those noses?
I don't normally pass tags on these days but I'm going to tag the following - I'm sure they are much more interesting than me! - and if they don't want to play or pass them on , that's fine too!