I've been tagged by Maggie to write 20 things about myself. It reminded me of a line in Chicken Run where Babs says "my life flashed before me eyes - it was really boring"! Here goes:
1. I'm a 'stay at home' Mum, married with two boys aged 12 and 14. I think I 'have it all'!
2. I was born in Cork, Ireland and brought up in London. My parents left two of the three of us with relatives for a year before we joined them.
3. I went to an inner London comprehensive and a convent boarding school in Co. Kildare.
4. I have a very poor memory and no mathematical ability! But I can remember phone numbers, birthdays even number plates from years ago. I have loads of lyrics in my head and I frequently get a song in my head whose lyrics match how I feel, even before I realise how I'm feeling!
5. I used to travel around the world on my own.
6. I believe in fate. I remember the first time I saw Madagascar in an atlas and knew I had to go there.
7. I met Mark in Madagascar.
8. I don't like rules and I can't make plans.
9. I wouldn't be seen dead without my make-up. I don't like the way I look.
10. I used to have a spider phobia but got it cured by hypnotherapy.
11. I believe in astrology. I check my transits but I think most horoscopes are nonsense. I have the Sun and Moon conjunct in Cancer and a Libra ascendent. My Mars in the eighth square Uranus worries me!
12. I love cats! Especially temperamental, loud, demanding, selfish Siamese and Burmese. I'd love to have a Chocolate Burmese but Mark doesn't like cats and Paul is asthmatic.
13. I have a wheat intolerance and I get loads of migraines. It makes my diet somewhat restricted.
14.I think I'm a patient, tolerant person.
15. I'm in impatient, intolerant driver.
16. I hate going out at night. I'd rather be at home with the family and a nice cup of tea.
17. I never drink alcohol but I love it in food.
18. I hate black clothes. I hate all the nonsense associated with the colour. People who dress all in black are either deluded and overweight or conformists. (Ok maybe not all of them!) It suits far fewer people than they think.
19. I have psyhic experiences. Probably too spooky to talk about but three of them involve things I said to other people and so can be proved!
20. I'm the same height and roughly the same weight as when I was 14. I always feel slightly overweight and I still don't feel grown up!
Looks like everyone is tagging 5 people. I've decided to tag 4 people that dare I say probably don't do this sort of thing and one new blogger! I tag